Pinterest Button

21 November 2016

And still more holiday cards!

As I posted on Wednesday's WOYWW post, I am working on getting my holiday cards done so I can start writing in them and getting them sent out.  I leave to have a visit with my mom on Friday, so I'm in a bit of a time crunch.  I'm using the City Sidewalks paper from Close To My Heart and various embellishments. I am actively trying not to use any card stock other than white so that people can see what can be made with one pack of paper, one pack of white card stock, some card bases with envelopes, and various stamps and embellishments.

The first few cards are all made using the two sheets of "cards" meant for pocket scrapbooking.  They come as one sheet of 12x12 paper and you cut them out.  Each is printed with a horizontal and a vertical side, so I played with that a little.  Obviously, the 4x6 cards had to be trimmed down to fit the standard 5.5" x 4.25" card blank, and I made a little boo-boo on the Merry Christmas one... I'll let you see if you can see it.
The cards are on the lower right.  You can see the "zip strip" at the top of each piece of paper is different.

Just the printed paper, a little shimmer trim, and some gems to liven it up 
I love playing with the "zip strip"
I loved these snowflakes and wanted to keep it simple!
How gorgeous are the wreaths in the background?! 
Such sweet papers that all go together beautifully

Check back Friday for the rest of the cards... I'm just getting started!

Available Products:
Item # - Item Name (and link)
Z2013 - Silver Sequins
Z2012 - Gold Sequins
Z3274 - Sparkles
Z1263 - Bitty Sparkles
Z3090 - Red Enamel Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any thoughts, comments, questions or even complaints you may have. I am an open minded person, but if your comment is spam or intentionally hurtful it WILL be deleted.