Pinterest Button

09 October 2016

Cards for any occasion

Made these lovely cards from the Thinking of You Cardmaking Kit today! I love how easy these new cardmaking kits are... it barely took any time to make 10 cards, and the kit had enough patterned paper and cardstock left over to make another 5 cards (if you have the extra bases and envelopes)! You can find the kit and all supplies on my website http://waywardgypsy.ctmh.com.

I did cheat and added some retired Glacier Thick Twine to the Hello card because I accidentally placed the sentiment too high.



Available Products:
G1117 - Workshops Your Way Thinking of You Cardmaking Kit
Z2809 - Tangerine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2810 - Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2813 - Sea Glass Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2060 - Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Y1510 - My Acrylix Block Starter Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me any thoughts, comments, questions or even complaints you may have. I am an open minded person, but if your comment is spam or intentionally hurtful it WILL be deleted.