Pinterest Button

07 October 2016

Wow that was FAST!

Okay, so yesterday I told you about the Happy Holidays Cardmaking Kit and how FAST you can make handmade Christmas cards. Today I feel I have to share an even faster kit we have at Close To My Heart.  I present to you the Cut Above 'Tis the Season Card Kit!  



This kit comes with all the paper pieces you need to make ten cards, precut and ready to assemble.  All you need to do is stamp with a sentiment and get to gluing!  These use a nice pre-printed cardstock base, heavy glitter paper, and a gold foiled sentiment block. 



Gorgeous, aren't they?! I kid you not, these 10 cards took me less than 30 minutes from start to finishing cleanup.  You can put the card kits together as you wish, which is great for those who are a little more creative (or have a little more time to plan).  I didn't even feel the need to bling these up any - and I'm a sparkle fiend.

Available Products:
Z4018 - Cut Above 'Tis the Season Card Kit
Z3271 - Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
1512 - Broad Tip Glue Pen
Z2060 - Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Y1003 - 2"x2" My Acrylix Block
M1155 - Merry & Bright My Acrylix Stamp
                   (or choose Mini Christmas (M1152), Happiest Holidays (M1153), or Mini Joy (M1154))

1 comment:

  1. I liked the one yesterday but I think I like these even better! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me any thoughts, comments, questions or even complaints you may have. I am an open minded person, but if your comment is spam or intentionally hurtful it WILL be deleted.